مطلوب موظفين للعمل لدى جامعة لومينوس التعليمية
We are hiring!
Luminus education group is looking to hire a Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist to lead our M&E team which operates under the umbrella of the Project Management Office.
Duties and Responsibilities :
· Lead the M&E team, create coherence, facilitate team spirit, knowledge sharing, and learning among the team, in addition, to contributing to the team’s capacity building and skills improvement.
· Provide design support, guidance, and assistance on the development and implementation of the M&E plan, framework, log-frame, and related tools according to each project’s requirements.
· Support in drafting data collection toolkit, including quantitative and qualitative tools, sampling techniques, visual data capture methods, etc. In addition to overseeing data collection tools’ design, analysis, and reporting to ensure it meets all projects & donors’ requirements, processes, and SOPs.
· Conduct qualitative and quantitative data analysis and produce related required timely inputs toward quality evaluation reports and deliverables, and information dissemination.
· Work closely with the PMs and related internal parties to strengthen coordination, collaboration, and synergies across the PMO and organization regarding data management, findings, and lessons learned.
· Facilitate collaboration, learning, sharing of experiences, and guiding the presentation of M&E work and results to PMO, Donors, and partners (as needed).
· Advise on appropriate M&E policies, processes, and adaptive strategies for improving the quality and utilization of M&E services.
· Be the custodian for all developed plans, collected data, and generated reports, and ensure proper documentation.
· Handle any other related tasks to drive excellence in PMO’s activities and the successful implementation of related projects.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
· A minimum of six (6) years of progressive experience and solid knowledge in developing M&E projects plans, designing and implementing result frameworks, and conducting M&E systems in development contexts.
· Bilingual (Arabic, English)
· Professional working knowledge of project monitoring and evaluation approaches, tools, and techniques.
· Experience with qualitative and quantitative methods, including design, analysis, and interpretation of results.
· Attentive to details and multitasker.
· Leadership and team management skills.
If you think that you are the person we are looking for, kindly send your updated CV, by Thursday 25/11/2021 to email and mention “M&E Specialist” in the subject line.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Luminus Education Group is an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on age, sex or gender, class, marital status, ethnic background, disability.
التقديم من خلال الضغط على الصورة