اعلان توظيف صادر عن شركة ارميكس
عن هذه الوظيفة
Role and Responsibilities:
• Gain and Maintain new customers
• Prospect and qualify opportunities
• Conduct internal check on in relation to credit history, associated accounts and trade history prior to on boarding new customers
• Maintain an active sales pipeline
• Maintain and build a strong relationship with newly on boarded customers
• Ensure clients’ full cross trading & Upselling potential is met
• Ensure privacy and confidentiality of customer data in line with the company data security policies
• Reporting any information that might impact company image, brand or functioning
• Collaborate with the team to achieve its objectives and targets
• Ensure that the customer service team understand their customer specific business needs
• Facilitate the flow of information horizontally and vertically
· Develop customized solutions to meet customers’ needs and requirements
· Build a value proposition suitable to market conditions and aligned with company strategy
· Promote Aramex services to all new customers
· Promote the use of e-tools to all new customers
· Coordinate with the product managers to get the best rates
· Prepare proposal and quotations to customers
· Present the best solution to the customer
· Network and get referrals from existing customers
· Constantly generate new leads to feed the sales pipeline
· Meet visits targets
· Update the CRM system regularly with all sales activities
· Ensure the integrity and accuracy of data updated in the CRM system
· Create and update regularly a prospect plan to know where to focus to gain new clients
· Ensure having valid customer contracts and ensure they are renewed on time
· Adhere to company HSSE, compliance and sustainability corporate policies and standards
• Achieve sales targets
• Generate sales leads and acquire new customers
• Generate revenue from cross selling to newly on boarded customer
• Achieve product target breakdown
• Ensure sales pipeline KPIs are met
• Participate with the collection team to ensure customer overdue collections and problematic cases are resolved
• Negotiate credit terms with customers
Qualifications, Skills and Educational Requirements:
• 0-1 years of experience in Sales field or any other related field.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any other related field.
• Excellent communication skills.
• English Language Fluency.
• Microsoft office professional user.
• Owns a private car.
• Valid Driving License.
التقديم من خلال الضغط على الصورة