1. Determines the objectives of the units and the subordinate divisions in conjunction with them, ensures the efficiency of the implementation of the mechanism of work with the required speed and accuracy, administratively supervises their performance and evaluation, determines and distributes their leave with a view to continuing work at all times.
2. Participates in the development and implementation of the company’s marketing plan and approves it by the concerned authorities and monitors the implementation of marketing and promotional campaigns in coordination with the concerned parties to ensure their effectiveness in order to serve the achievement of the company’s general objectives and maintain its corporate identity.
3. Manages the marketing and sales efforts of its employees to achieve the goals set by:
• Agree with them on the marketing and sales objectives to be achieved by the company.
• Distribute these goals to the company’s employees and agree on a sales business plan to achieve these goals.
• Daily, weekly, monthly review of the performance of the company’s employees and its compatibility with the objectives set.
• Focus marketing and sales efforts towards attracting new companies/customers.
4. Supervises/markets financial leasing products and programs and the company’s products through direct sale and accidental sale to achieve the established sales objectives Supervises the presentation of the company’s services and products in an appropriate manner to maintain the company’s brand and marketing reputation.
5. Audits requests for credit transactions financially and fiducially submitted by customers and proves its approval of transactions that fall within its jurisdiction after ensuring that they comply with the approved programs and the prescribed policy and passes transactions to obtain approvals and in accordance with the prescribed powers.
6. Audits contracts and forms for financial leasing transactions and makes sure that all documents, conditions, guarantees, and special documents are completed before passing them for execution to preserve the rights of the company and prevent delays in the execution of transactions, and signs contracts according to the approved work procedures.
7. Ensures that the inquiries / customer service is answered as quickly and as accurately as possible, and addresses important complaints from them himself, in a way that contributes to the consolidation of the relationship with them, and in a way that achieves the required satisfaction.
8. Participates in visiting tenants periodically or as needed and in accordance with financing policies to verify their use of assets targeted and to strengthen the relationship with them.
9. Ensures that the day-to-day operations are carried out in accordance with the approved policies and procedures and within the limits of the powers granted in order to preserve the rights of the company.
10. It reviews the executive and control statements according to their periodicity and takes the necessary actions in accordance with the work procedures adopted to carry out the work and achieve the element of control over operations.
11. Examines internal and external audit reports related to the work of subordinate functions and follows up on the treatment of problems and observations radically to prevent their recurrence in the future.
Skills and competencies:
University degree in the field of administrative sciences or any related discipline.
At least (5) years of work experience in the field of financial leasing, marketing and sales.
Knowledge of the use of the computer and dealing with the applied systems.
Full knowledge of the policies and procedures governing the business and their updates (internal and external) related to financial leasing.
Knowledge of the Jordanian banking market.
Sales and marketing skills.
Administrative and supervisory skills.
Ability to deal with and address customer complaints.