We are looking for a motivated and hard working candidate to join our Consumer Business department, who will be responsible for supporting the management of the Marketing department and segment owners with all information necessary for decision making, this information comes from many sources: data analysis, internal surveys, external research, published studies and articles. In addition to assessing the financial impact of new products and services.
Main tasks will include but will not be limited to:
Support the marketing management and segment owners with information necessary for proper decision making, covering all needed aspects.
Understanding and analyzing developed concepts, studying the financial impact of potential products and developing comprehensive business cases/ models as part of the roadmap development.
Performing post launch analysis on new launched products and identifying gaps between expected and achieved results.
Overviewing the internal product portfolio and ensure adequate price positioning, as well as ensuring proper external positioning.
Responsible for reviewing the business plan exercise along with other related parties within the organization.
To be shortlisted for the position, you will need to comply with all of the below requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
Has 0-2 year of experience.
Excellent English skills
2- CVM Campaigns Management Team Leader
We are looking for a candidate to Lead the campaign management team to achieve division objectives, through developing targeted campaigns for potential segments aiming to increase lifetime, ARPU and revenues.
Main Responsibilities Will Include
▪ Monitor campaign performance on ongoing basis and continuously optimize tactics to improve effectiveness in achieving target.
▪ Supervise the tracking of ongoing CVM campaigns and ensure that deadlines are met.
▪ Lead campaign designs from ideation, planning, designing, execution, and post analysis perspectives on both digital and traditional channels.
▪ Analyzing and evaluating customer usage behavior patterns and insights regarding what drives more value and loyalty, with an objective to acquire, grow and retain more customers to be able to enrich the commercial roadmap on a monthly basis.
▪ Supervise multiple campaigns and real-time campaigns that align with Zain’s strategy by using traditional channels such as SMS, IVR, USSD along with more digitally enabled channels like app push notifications, dynamic landing pages and emails through campaigns management systems.
▪ Support the pricing team with needed information related to build business cases for new or re-run CVM campaigns, which help track the incremental CVM revenues.
Our ideal candidate:
▪ Holds a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, computer information systems, Data science or any related field. ▪ Has a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. ▪ Has excellent English and Leadership skills.
يرجى التقديم للوظائف اعلاه من خلال الضغط على الصور